Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Vision Board for 2010

So I created a vision board back in 2009 and believe it or not - I achieved most of my goals! So here we go again - new year, new goals. I created this from Oprah's website in a section called "O Dream Board". It was very easy to use. You can choose to hide the "written intention" of each picture or to show your intentions. The only downside to using Oprah's board is that you can not save the file as you would a picture, but thanks to my computer savvy,BFC buddy, Amber - she suggested I find a screen capture software. So I googled for free screen capture software and came across Wisdom-soft screenhunter 5.1 and I was able to snapshot my computer so I could share with everyone! Thanks Amber!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think realizing my goals are 1/2 of the battle, so this would prob help a lot.

    Thanks Maura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your focus and this is a great idea! By the way, your Twitter sidebar blocks most of the comment section. It could be my computer but others might be having the same issue when posting a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maura,
    What a wonderful board. I have used vision boards for years and it is truly amazing what you can accomplish by doing one. It is even more wonderful to go back and look at what you have accomplished at the end of the year. I love your board. Where did you find it? WE have been in the JC class the past 13 weeks, so I am looking forward to keeping in touch with you.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Did you and your family go on the cruise yet?
    Miss your blog posts
    Linda from Balto.

    ReplyDelete