Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Must See Video posted on Jorge Cruise's blog & the Unveiling of my next present to me!

http://jorgecruise.com/blog/2009/12/1/sugar-the-bitter-truth-watch-this-what-do-you-think.html

o.k. so let me begin by saying that the video is long, but WELLLLL worth watching. I played it in the background while I was on my computer doing other things. It really explains the premise and need for the BFC meal plan and why the plan works. It basically debunks the theory of counting calories. I'm not sure how Jorge finds all these videos and articles, but keep em coming. They seem to appear on his blog just when we need them most. The last couple of days have been "HIGH STRESS" at my work and home. I even had nightmares last night and I can't remember the last time I had a nightmare. Stress has a way of playing on the brain and focusing on this video and learning a thing or two - was just what I needed. Take the time out - watch the video - you won't regret it!
So on a side note, I have been racking my brain for what my next "gift to me' will be when I reach my next goal. Well last night at my daughter's cheerleading I heard the sound.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh (o.k. it sounded more heavenly in person than it does in print). One of the other Mom's had a perfume that I LOVED the smell of! Now to know me is to know that I rarely wear any perfume because - to put it mildly - they all tend to give me a headache. It has been a very longtime since one stopped me in my tracks. Actually, I used to have a favorite in college, but when you connect a bad memory to a scent (yeah - you don't need to know the story - too much info here) - you tend to not like the scent anymore. Away went my "signature scent". Well, I have tried many over the years but nothing stuck. No signature scent other than a clean soap smell here. Until now or I should say until the next goal is reached. So while I know you are waiting on pins and needles for the unveiling of the perfume's name - I will have you wait no longer - Issey Miyaki (can be found at Macy's, Sephora, etc... - I sound like a commercial). So what now - well, I am on a mission to find the best deal because no purchase can be made without coupons, promos or discounts. The rule is I can not buy until I reach my goal weight, but this is tangible and a must have before the Holidays! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Maura - this is too funny!! I just told a friend last night that I also wanted a nice new perfume, and Im not a perfume person either! It must be something in the food we are eating, right? lol! Ill have to check out your scent next time Im at the mall.

    ReplyDelete