Monday, November 9, 2009

10/20/09 – Day One

I got up and made sure I had time to make breakfast. Time is my biggest enemy. I just have to plan smart. I can do this.

Wow! (I think this is going to be my catch phrase). I just got into work and there is an email from Jorge and he is giving us our food lists! This came at the perfect time, because I am going to go food shopping on my lunch hour. Today I am motivated!

Went food shopping – what an eye opener! Its funny how something that looks like the same product has such different S/C values. Funny note: so as I’m walking around the store I see a few different people doing the same thing I am doing – flipping to the nutritional label. I’m wondering if they are on the same plan. I don’t have the guts to ask, but wouldn’t it be funny if they did. I found mostly everything but I am out of time for lunch (ran over). I grabbed an oatmeal packet and the Truvia and head back to work.

Tonight was a rough night. My daughter was a terror from the moment I picked her up from school. We rushed home to get her homework done. I emptied all the groceries. (The night before, I collected all the food in my cabinets that was not S/C friendly and gave them away to my boyfriend - who has no belly fat). His six pack abs can enjoy the high carb food! I suffered through the homework and rushed to get her to cheerleading practice. I hate being late. We never ate. After practice, I went through Taco Bell and bought my daughter and me the right foods. I didn’t crumble! Yeah me! In the past I would have sent her to bed, curled up in my bed and watched TV. with some pretzels and dip. I didn’t do it. I did notice the pretzels on my night stand, but I didn’t want it. I decided not to turn the TV on. I pulled out a book and now I am going to bed early. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment