Monday, November 9, 2009

10/24/09 – Day Five

It’s Saturday. I’m worried about the weekend. Being at home may be the hardest because the refrigerator is only a few feet away. I have a lot of studying that I need to get done today. I took Isabella to her cheerleading pictures, then her game and then to get her ears pierced. Suddenly I realized that I need something for me too. So while I was at the mall to get her ears pierced, I treated myself to getting my eyebrows threaded and then I actually bought a few, cute sweaters. I can’t remember when I have bought myself anything. On a side note, my daughter told the cashier that I lost 4 lbs. so far this week (actually – Isabella said “this year” but I knew what she meant). She is proud of her Mom, and I am proud of me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment