Monday, November 9, 2009

11/01/09 – Day Thirteen

Day 2 of my daughter being sick with a high fever, sore throat and cough. Ironically she is back to being on the nebulizer and she winds up in my bed during the night. Note: not the easiest person to sleep next to. How is it that something so tiny can take up so much room? On the up side, I was expecting on being over tired for having this many days of being awake several times during the night, but I feel pretty good and my mood is good!
Oh, I almost forgot – I totally did not break! I went through all her candy to check it (as all parents should) and some times I got caught up reading the labels instead of checking the candy. Holy crap!!!!! Totally not worth it! Guess what, Butterfinger, you are not my friend! You are not worth it! I have surprised myself because I don’t want candy (even with it sitting on my kitchen table). I could move it out of sight but I am more impressed that I don’t care about it. I wish I only had this info when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment