Monday, November 9, 2009

10/28/09 – Day Nine

Waahoo! I saw that the crew posted the video last night. I didn’t have time to watch it, but I am playing it in the background here at work and I printed the transcripts. I’ll read the transcripts tonight. I order some probiotics, but I had to get the powder because I can not take pills well. The timing is perfect because my stomach is bloated today. Going to the bathroom regularly is definitely an issue. I began tracking my Fiber count as of today. I’m hoping this will help.

I see a difference in my work clothes. I grew up doing gymnastics and lived in sweats. As I got older, I was always more comfortable in sweats, but I would buy cute, stylish ones. While I was pregnant and then after, I began to wear regular, old sweats and slowly the size got larger. I’ve noticed that in the last year I wear tee shirt & sweats almost every day. I used to care how I looked. Recently though, if I blended into the background, that was o.k. with me. Last weekend I noticed that I tossed a pair of jeans on instead of sweats and I only changed into sweats to go to bed. This is big for me! My goal is to throw all those crappy sweats and tee shirts out when I get to my goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment