Monday, November 9, 2009

10/23/09 – Day Four

I lost ½ lb. since yesterday. So that is 4lbs total and still a few more days left. Interestingly, I ate later than I wanted to due to Isabella’s cheerleading and homework. I think I have to work on not doing that. On an upside though – we made the Jorge’s homemade pizza recipe for dinner and she helped me cook and my little, picky eater LOVED it! There is something about when a child cooks their own food (they are more likely to eat it). Learning this meal plan is such a good idea for so many reasons! I usually go “#2” once a day. I didn’t go yesterday or this morning, so I think I need to add some fiber. My daughter’s doctor has her on Fibersure so I think I will begin to mix that in my breakfast. So if I’m being honest with myself – I’m not as hyped today. I have a headache since yesterday, so I am increasing my fluids (just in case I’m dehydrated). In the back of my head though, I am thinking that this has more to do with all the sugars I had been eating and never knew it. I’m not complaining though because my body feels better! Yesterday was a tough day at work and I know that plays on my mood, too. So I’ll try to look at the bright side. In the past, a high stress day would send me to the fridge and pack on that being rushed and getting home late – I think I did pretty well! Its not just about the food… it is a mental game and I’m going to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment