Monday, November 9, 2009

10/21/09 – Day Two

So I know I shouldn’t do it, but I couldn’t resist… I got on the scale this morning. I am down two pounds! Wow – this is motivating! I packed my food for the day! I have decided that ever time I pass a weight milestone – I will treat myself with something. So here are my mini goals. When my weight cracks the 180’s and I hit under 180. I’m going shoe shopping! Since I don’t know what size I will end up and I can’t buy clothes but my shoe size won’t change so I will buy shoes. When I crack the 170’s and go below 170, I’m going to have my dentist whiten my teeth! They are white, but I want them to SHINE! When I crack the 160’s, and 150’s…. hmmm…. I’m not sure what the other goals will be, but I plan on transforming from the inside out! Stay tuned…

So I downloaded the transcripts to our first coaching class (Of course, I watched the video again yesterday). I am reading and highlighting some key points for myself. Motivation is going to be the key for me! Every night before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning, I imagine what I will look like at my goal weight. I can actually see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment