Monday, November 9, 2009

11/04/09 – Day Sixteen

Waahoo, my daughter went back to school today. Ironic, that I didn’t catch her flu/stomach thing. I wonder if this has to do with my healthy eating choices. I know you are not supposed to weigh yourself every day and I noticed on the blogs that some people are choosing to not weigh themselves until the end of the program. I am afraid to not weigh myself (though I do weigh myself too often) because what if I am messing something up with this meal plan and had I caught it earlier, I could have corrected it. I emailed Jorge and his crew because on the scale today my weight had gone up a pound. I’m not worried, but I guess I am just looking for some reassurance.
Oh, I made fish last night and I bought prepackaged mashed potatoes that were in the right S/C value. As an added bonus, instead of adding milk, I subbed in almond breeze for the milk – Delish!
I grabbed a rotisserie chicken form the store too. With the leftovers, I made Jorge’s Caesar chicken wrap, but I left the tomatoes out and exchanged the lettuce for arugala. I found a lo carb tortilla that has a 0/1 S/C Value and get this… 10 grams of fiber!!!!!!!! Is it crazy that thing like this make me happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment