Monday, November 9, 2009

11/02/09 – Day Fourteen

Online coaching day!!!!!!
I stepped on the scale today and I am 2lbs. lower. Grand total to date = 6lbs. More impressive is that my waist is down 2 ½ inches since I started! If I stand sideways in the mirror, I can see a difference. I am hopeful. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t wish to have lost more, but it’s going in the right direction!
Oh, when I was food shopping, I found a 50% lower sugar OJ for Isabella. It’s not good for me, but it is small changes to lessen the amount of sugar that my daughter intakes without her really noticing. She gets juice at snack time, and before I was sending in juice at lunch. Now I send in a water thermos with her name on it. In the thermos I put filtered water! She loves that the thermos has her name on it and she has always been good for drinking water, so I think it is a smart change. It is so eye opening now when I go food shopping! Even if I make small changes over time with Isabella, they are still good changes towards her not ending up like me. I don’t want her to have my struggles and to be at 37 learning how to be healthy and eat right. Knowledge is key!

1 comment: