Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11/2009 - Day Twenty-Three

Wow - so it's after 9:30pm, and I am just getting on my computer! Today was crazy. I'm thinking that Jorge has a point about using the Meal Tracker because we are all sooooo busy. I use both the Meal Tracker and I track the 15/6 - S/C Count every day and it's becoming like old hat. I keep those sheets on my desk at work and they have become a part of my day just like how I use my computer all day.
Last week I bought the Barlean's Omega Swirl. Funny story - the company next to where I work, sells alot of products - probiotics, herbal stuff and Barlean products. I found this out by going to Barlean's website and going to the store locator. The company (Penn Herb) was slightly cheaper too, then Barlean's own website (plus no shipping). They were so nice and had the Lemon flavor on hand and are ordering the Strawberry/ Banana and a kids version for me. This stuff tastes great! It's funny because if you read the ingredients - its fish oil! My Mom was telling me stories about how she would take a teaspoon of fish oil as a kid but it DIDN'T taste like this stuff! WOW! It was a TREAT!!! Buy this stuff! I will put the name of the child version in my "treasure finds" below on my blog. Anyway, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment