Monday, November 9, 2009

10/31/09 – Day Twelve

Halloween! It’s here! I do have a fear that I will lose my momentum and cheat! Don’t lose the eye on the prize, Maura. I keep reading my goal sheet! I can do this! Oh to add a little misery - my daughter told me she wasn’t feeling good yesterday – sore throat, stomach and headache. I thought it was because I tortured her through Whole Foods yesterday and a fish market to get “Mommy’s stuff”. It’s not as much fun when we are not shopping for her! O.k. – so I was wrong. My wee one is sick 
She will not give up on Halloween though – that I know! I’d love to skip it!
I am actively adding three nights of fish to my menu a week.
O.k. – So this is going to be more info than you need, but I started the probiotics yesterday and today. I started Benefiber a few days ago (twice a day in hot tea) and can I tell you that I went to bathroom and lost a lb. Is it in my head, but I feel lighter. I think Jorge is on to something. My daughter has been on Fibersure once a day for a few months now because she has stomach ulcers (yes, at age 6) and she also takes Miralax. When I got “bound up” last week, I really had some sympathy for how she must have felt. Feeling good and feeling light! Side note – glad I was home and not at work for this bathroom run. It was funny though because I began cheering and I think my daughter thinks I am a little nuts now. She hears me cheer while I am in a bathroom, talk to myself while I am in a Supermarket and overall gitty cooking meals. Little nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment