Monday, November 9, 2009

10/27/09 – Day Eight

Last night my boyfriend and I were talking about my weight loss and he asked what would happen if I don’t succeed or finish. I know the question was legitimate and came from a good place, but I was a little shocked. For some reason, since I started this life change that just isn’t an option. I am realizing that if you look at the “what ifs” or plan for disaster than you are setting yourself up to fail. Again, not succeeding is just not an option.
During the live, online coaching last night, my computer would NOT play the video well! I don’t know why? It froze so many times! It froze to the point I had to stop trying to watch it. I keep checking the website for the repeat! I have to admit – I am kind of bummed. I feel like that girl who was stood up – lol! To add insult to injury, as I read the blogs this morning, all these people are saying how great the video was! Patience! Patience! I really hope Jorge’s staff posts soon! I guess it’s a good sign though that I’m racing to watch the video.

I made an amazing dinner tonight. I grilled a tuna steak with spinach and black beans! Yum! I’m enjoying cooking again! Now if I could get my daughter to even look at fish that would be an accomplishment! I’m also saving money on ordering lunches at my work. The cost of this plan will be paid off just in my lunch bills alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment